Thanks Danielo,

After reading this thread more and trying a few things out, I finally got
this to work for me. Using it only at https://noteself.github.io/online/ is
the best solution as it remembers you because your state is saved within
your own browser.

Clicking the save button on the online website saves the Tiddlers to your
system as a JSON file that you can import into a new or other local
TiddlyWiki. You will not get a local HTML file to use from there though.

If you want to use it locally, then you have to click the save button at
https://noteself.github.io/.  Think of the "Save Config" button more as a
"*Refresh
Notebooks*" button as it allows you to see Tiddlers from the other
Notebooks. Save Config isn't the best choice for a description of what it
does and I would recommend changing it to make that button more descriptive.

This looks really awesome, now that I've figured out how to use it.  I
would definitely change the "Save Config" button's label to "*Refresh
Notebooks*" though and perhaps change up the description of how to use it
as the App goes against the normal user experiences expected by a
TiddlyWiki user.

Many may initially think the App is broken and not continue to use it when
they really simply don't understand that the user experience is going to be
substantially different compared to what they are used to. I know that I
was initially confused and thought that the App was broken. I'm going to
have to take a good look at the code as I think that I can make use of some
of these ideas in other ongoing projects that I have.

This project and Mat's new SearchWords
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/UoK-zsEnIek> are both
absolutely BRILLIANT!

Thanks again Danielo,