If you have any external images, they will also not show up.

node.js only serves up tiddlers, nothing else. Apparently modern browsers
won't let you link to a local file or image from page served up by a server
(which is how it views files from node.js). So, if you needed those images
or files, you would need to run a separate file server and then change all
your addresses to point to that server.

This limitation is one reason why I can't get excited about node.js. I can
only assume that people using node.js aren't interested in images and other
resources. To me images and supporting files are an important part of any
information management system. If I only cared about text I'd probably just
concentrate on SimpleNotes or other similar solutions.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/798def91-a481-460c-90b3-06642a9020e6%40googlegroups.com.