I have the same problem.

Both Chrome and FF. Win 10.

However, I'm not sure it is a 5.1.14 issue because I reported on this
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/2pgHgCjl9Hk/sN4zxJcVBQAJ> in
February.

Now, yesterday I tried again and I discovered that it DID upload but it
doesn't seem to!!!  - When on local machine, with TiddlySpot details filled
in, clicking Save it (erroneously) shows the "save to local folder" window.
BUT apparently it does also upload in the background as evidenced when I go
to the Tidddlyspot and refresh it.

Back in February I likely didn't notice that it also uploaded, as there is
no indication of this. E.g I don't think there is any "Wiki saved" alert.

I need to do some further testing today.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a2352fe-c1da-45c3-8c10-6569c73f5eee%40googlegroups.com.