Ciao Mat

I been looking at the ".txt" file type.

I been looking around to see if there is a simple way to wrap long lines in
"objects" of that type to make texts with long lines wrap so you can
properly read them. I haven't found any. Maybe its a fundamental
limitation? Because its not a part of TW file you can't enforce any styling
on it? I'm not clear if JavaScript might be able to do that or not?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7d905e40-7e48-4f52-b37f-8170b201e030%40googlegroups.com.