Maybe someone can point me into the right direction.

I am trying to achieve the following:

I have a list of links for which I also might have an information stored in
a tiddler. So in case the information tiddler exists, I want to render an
(i) and upon click the information tiddler should pop up.

My attempt was like this:

I created an info template:

title: info
Content:
<$reveal state=<<currentTiddler>> type="nomatch" text="">
<$button class="tc-btn-invisible"
popup="!!popupstate">{{$:/core/images/info-button}}</$button>
<$reveal type="popup" state="!!popupstate">
<<currentTiddler>>
</$reveal>
</$reveal>

An example usage would be

{{My Useful Link Info||info}}

Unfortunately nothing pops up.

So at the moment I'm using this to just navigate to the information
tiddler, which shows that at least the info template works:

title: info
Content
<$reveal state=<<currentTiddler>> type="nomatch" text="">
<$button class="tc-btn-invisible" to=<<currentTiddler>
>>{{$:/core/images/info-button}}</$button>
</$reveal>

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for every useful hint what
could be wrong.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a9c092f-cb8f-4968-8357-4e4919d250be%40googlegroups.com.