Ciao Mark S & RichardWS

I want to both thank both of you, report back, and seek a bit more help.

After trail and error I found Mark's version below the most pertinent to my
needs. On reflection, I realised its better as a stand alone tool for
occasional use, rather than embedded via an icon on all Tiddlers.

It works well. But I want to, ideally, upgrade the filter to have an input
field so I'd enter the Title of the Tiddler I need a snapshot of, so I
don't have to manually edit the macro everytime I use it. How do I do that?
Is it difficult? Would the recursion problem come back?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/340dfd43-86df-415a-8da6-218bdb1947c1%40googlegroups.com.