Some explanation why I created the code below:

   - Fred might not want to worry about how to name each archived report,
   therefore the current date might do just fine
   - the dynamically generated (non-wikified) reports are probably always
   in the same place; this place could be the tiddler MyReport (alternatively,
the
   actual report tiddler could be transcluded there)
   - my solution avoids the recursion problem

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/345dc02e-b782-42b4-ae77-124b6713ecf5%40googlegroups.com.