On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 5:41:26 PM UTC+2, Stuart Amor wrote:

> ....  When creating the links its a lot easier to point them to the
> shorter tiddler title, but it would be nice to allow the previewed text
> (which is read by the uninitiated) to see the current long form.

Hi Stuart,

I would like to know, how your "uninitiated" users react, when they click a
link "with a long text" and a tiddler with "a different title" pops up?
How do they find the right "search terms" .... and so on. Any related
problems?

regards
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/81f31499-cf84-4b70-ba5e-b81950ec6f4d%40googlegroups.com.