I have a question for everyone.

TiddlyServer is a rather simple static file server that also has the
ability to run any data folders found as though they were running on the
NodeJS edition server.

So my question is this. Should I remove the need for running npm install?
All you would need to do then is install NodeJS or just copy the Node
executable into the folder beside the server.js file. I would have
instructions on exactly how to do that.

If some of you could find this useful then I will plan on it, so let me
know.

Thanks,
-Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSTAVruVZ8wcNN6CLfu-o_QtOvL2Q2e%2B_x%3DPonh8myAQiw%40mail.gmail.com.