Hi Arlen,
I am running Linux Mint Mate 32 bit and trying to follow you explanation, I
get an error, something about a symlink missing.

Birthe

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 4:01:14 AM UTC+2, Arlen Beiler wrote:mAlright,
I did it. Check it out if you are interested:
https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer#bundled-version

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/540499c2-584d-40ae-b064-24921b384fbe%40googlegroups.com.