I use the SideEditor <http://sideeditor.tiddlyspot.com/> every day. It's 
not without its quirks but I find it to be an absolute necessity for my TW 
work and dev.

I only recently discovered the native(!) TW feature to open a tiddler in a 
separate window (tiddler tools meny > more > open in separate window) and 
will hopefully integrate this with the SideEditor some day. (A disadvantage 
with a separate window is that you need 3d party software to ensure this 
window sticks in front of the other browser window.)

<:-)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ffd39e0c-76c3-4791-8a08-0f95cae7ff3c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to