Aahhh, thanks Ton I'll have to fix that when I am home. Jan @TiddlyTweeter <[email protected]> schrieb am Sa. 8. Juli 2017 um 19:57:
> I am a bit unclear where this interesting thread comes out. > > What I am unclear about is whether it offers a way that the EDITOR PREVIEW > can be seen in separate opened, live, window? Yes? No? > > I looked at stuff in the thread but couldn't figure out if someone had > actually done that. > > > peuhpeuh singe wrote: >> I would love to have the preview in a separate window so that I can have >> on of them in a separate screen and where I can center the view on what I >> want to. Is there a way to do so ? >> > > Best wishes > Josiah > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "TiddlyWiki" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1b882ec6-fee5-4f60-bb0b-65d92b0ae533%40googlegroups.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1b882ec6-fee5-4f60-bb0b-65d92b0ae533%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALdpFy2SEfOwpSmWQGc6-70qdsmNzKWEvHF7x1LBixsWc-JocA%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

