Hi all, I suspect this is more for Danielo Rodríguez as the creator of 
NoteSelf and not so much for the 
entire group, but please feel free to chime in.

I've been digging into CouchDB, which seams to be the back-end of Cloudant 
(the service provider that 
NoteSelf suggests). I'm pretty sure I can set-up a CoubhDB server. It also 
appears (from other threads)
that I can pull a couple of plugins from NoteSelf and put them into an 
empty TiddlyWiki to get support
for saving to a CouchDB (looks like you even have a field for putting the 
CouchDB URL, yay!).

Has anyone tried this or will I be first? If you have, any tips, 
suggestions, pointers, or warnings would 
be appreciated.

I didn't see anywhere in the NoteSelf setup for credentials. Am I missing 
something? (I'm still reading
CouchDB docs). I'm currently guessing it uses credentials with the browser.

Given how long it took me to figure out my tiny server over at 
lightserver.nl was insufficient for php and store.php,
I doubt I'm going to be able to make this public, but if I get it working I 
may spend the time to write up what I did.

Thanks all.




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6912609e-1bb9-4dab-ae13-5f4b9c3e58eb%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to