>From zero to working-in-a-vm in a few hours. I may like this noteself thing.

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 9:54:44 AM UTC-4, Lost Admin wrote:
>
> Hi all, I suspect this is more for Danielo Rodríguez as the creator of 
> NoteSelf and not so much for the 
> entire group, but please feel free to chime in.
>
> I've been digging into CouchDB, which seams to be the back-end of Cloudant 
> (the service provider that 
> NoteSelf suggests). I'm pretty sure I can set-up a CoubhDB server. It also 
> appears (from other threads)
> that I can pull a couple of plugins from NoteSelf and put them into an 
> empty TiddlyWiki to get support
> for saving to a CouchDB (looks like you even have a field for putting the 
> CouchDB URL, yay!).
> ...
> Thanks all.
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d49d4aef-477e-47d8-88a6-ce9b88feb658%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to