Hi,

I found the official Twitter plugin in TiddlyWiki official plugins.

And, it seems I can install it.

And, I can type <$twitter> in my script.

But, I don't know how to use this plugin. For example, can I embed tweets 
with a hashtag? Embed posts from a certain@TwitterAccount, or how else can 
I use this?

I am new to plugins. I figured this would be an introduction, but I can't 
find documentation on using this.

Thanks for any advise.

Sean

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 2:07:27 PM UTC-4, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>
> Hardly noticed yet is the really, really good Official Plugin for Twitter 
> embeds in TiddlyWiki. 
>
> Its *very comprehensive* and makes much, much easier the embedding of 
> Twitter posts, timelines, as well as follow & mention buttons.
>
> This, taken alongside the recent development of native TW tools for direct 
> posting to Twitter, makes it a very inviting and rounded aspect of social 
> networking now very well supported by TW. 
>
> Lets have a bit of flag-waving for it :-).
>
> Best wishes
> Josiah
>
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/16d17760-094d-4151-ba07-3224a3574ee7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to