Ciao TW Smith

Its actually easy to use. Much easier than having to embed the various 
Twitter gizmos by the normal route. 

At first it looks complicated. It isn't when you "twig it". You to need 
experiment a bit to understand how to use it.

I suggest you navigate to Control Panel > Plugins

Then click on "Twitter for TiddlyWiki" then the "*usage*" tab for the 
plugin to see the options. 



Here is an example. Copy the text below into a new Tiddler and the timeline 
for @TiddlyTweeter should appear. You just change "TiddlyTweeter" to any 
Twitter address you want. The same applies to all the other examples. Save 
the Tiddler. Refresh the browser. Hopefully, voila!

<$twitter type="timelineUrl" url="https://twitter.com/TiddlyTweeter"/>

Two things to note ...

1 - You must save and then REFESH for it work.

2 - The Twitter official plugin is aimed solely at embedding single tweets 
and various types of timeline. *Its does NOT enable direct tweeting of 
Tiddlers*. For that you need other tools.

Best wishes
Josiah 

TW Smith wrote:
>
> I am new to plugins. I figured this would be an introduction, but I can't 
> find documentation on using this.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4814574-cd64-4ac5-bb66-b3fcb6bfce44%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to