Folks,

I am still struggling with the multiple layers of transclusion. Rather than
detail the complex (for me) problem, I was wonderd someone can tell me how
to do something I consider should be simple.

Using field values in my primary tiddler, how can I construct a variable,
that once set in the primary tiddler will retain its value in all
subsequently transcluded tiddlers, including macros etc... I want to pass a
value to subsequent lists etc... that is not reevaluated in every other
tiddler/macro/filter etc...

Is there an answer?, because if it isI  expect I can proceed with what I am
building before I become expert in transclusion. For me this is an example
of a barrier to more advanced uses, in someways I need to know everything
before I can learn something, so I can start to learn everything.

Thanks in advance
TonyM

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4ea89dc-078d-4050-802d-e61bcbf09ad6%40googlegroups.com.