On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 6:41:45 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> I'd rather not have to spend 3-6 seconds waiting for it to load every time
> I navigate back to it since I am constantly going in and out of it.

hmmm, If loading of a tab takes 3-6 seconds, that's bad ... There's
probably something wrong.

How many tiddlers do you show in the tab??
How many content tiddlers (not shadow) does the TW have.
Anything big in it? eg images, jpgs > 500k in size and many of them?

How old is the PC?

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ac0d6677-b603-436a-b0d0-7da2c2d1d30c%40googlegroups.com.