Ciao PMario

Once it loaded its fine and responsive. The PC is 5 years old but very
powerful (I edit film on it).

I think its only because its a very complex tranclusion with lots of
in-tiddler dynamic filters and interactive elements that it can take a
while to load. the specific tab is Thomas Elmiger's ToDoNow which I am
pushing to the edge with over 500 entries (Tiddlers). As I say, once
loaded, its fine.

If I could keep it loaded it would help.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/580477d3-1b91-4124-8515-1ddfa6895de7%40googlegroups.com.