Ciao Sergei

As far as I am aware, Safari has never had "overwrite saving". To do it
you'd need an add-on for TiddlyWiki and Safari hasn't got one.

In addition you should note that ALL standard browsers will cease simple
overwrite saving by early 2018.

To understand what is happening read:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/4yyMPH-0hXg/SjIOy7aeAgAJ

There are a number of solutions. But if you are an ordinary user then
switching to Firefox is likely you best bet at the moment.

Regards
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/42d904a2-97f6-4be3-b6c6-4ad1985670c3%40googlegroups.com.