Hi Ton,

Not sure what you're saying. Yes, you can change the download directory.
But I keep my TW files in directories far away from the download directory.
So I would either have to change the downloads directory whenever using TW
or constantly be moving downloaded files out of the TW directory. Or use
the save-as option, in which case I'll probably turn off auto-save ... and
occasionally lose stuff.

"I guess every form of refuge has it's price" - Eagles - Lyin' Eyes

Thanks,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fc698497-54db-4fc8-bc09-4d9baa7f2a42%40googlegroups.com.