Ciao Daniello

Daniello: what is the bad thing about having hundreds of tiddlers ?

Nothing per se. I agree with you.

This a specific issue of wanting to use SVG libraries with hundreds of
SVGs. For the specific project its easier to use Data Tiddlers, I think.
Its also much more compact than using individual Tiddlers.

Its for a specific app.

I would not myself use this approach for normal icons, for instance.

Its rather to be used as a repository for easier lookup of many icons and
get the code of one which you then make into a singular Tiddler.

I was very surprised on the performance extracting and using them from the
>> DD, which is excellent.

Daniello: This may be because TW keeps a cache of recently requested
> tiddlers.

All I know is its performance delivering over 350 SVG on-screen
instantaneously was very impressive to me.

Buongiorno
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d7363a13-f306-40ad-9a5b-e6c915aa3eb0%40googlegroups.com.