I'm working on an app that shows the plain code for a record from a Data
Dictionary in an "input" slot.

<$edit-text tiddler="tools.icons.library.fa.all##2" tag="input" default=""
placeholder="code to copy appears here" />

This shows nothing. Do I need to "escape" the tiddler address in some way
to get the Data Dictionary record to turn up?

Any tips much appreciated.
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5b9c98e1-5972-45e5-a144-86f354c93380%40googlegroups.com.