Hi Josiah

The “tiddler” attribute of the edit-text widget requires a simple tiddler
title, not the full text reference including the index specifier that you are
using. You’ll need to use the separate “index” attribute instead. For example:

<$edit-text tiddler="tools.icons.library.fa.all" index="2" tag="input"
default="" placeholder="code to copy appears here" />

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/45350887-CDA0-4287-9BBE-6F545011F0F8%40gmail.com.