A while back, I put together a tiddlywiki for a Forth language I'm writing as part of a retrocomputing project. http://chitselb.com/files/tiddlypettil.html . This file is automatically generated each time I build the source, and most of the tiddlers are the Forth dictionary, with the tiddlywiki documentation for each forth word contained in its assembler source between "#if 0" / "#endif" to make the 6502 assembler ignore it. In the "About PETTIL" tiddler, I used the expedient of writing.
For Primitives, it would be useful to have a CPU register diagram indication of which registers and flags (really just N, V, Z, and C) are affected, and I can do it using tables, but this afternoon I did not succeed at coming up with a scheme where I can pass in a parameter (e.g. "*----**" to mean only A, Z and C are modified by this primitive) and display it in a chart. Here are a few designs, not sure which one I'll wind up using yet. Any help would be appreciated. Charlie |''A*'' X. Y.|^- altered<br/>* result<br />. unchanged<br/> | |''N -'' V . ''Z *'' C .|~| |Z implies A=0<br/>!Z implies A!=0 |<| |N ''-''|V .|Z ''*''|C .| |A ''-''|X .|Y .|| |^A|^''-'' |^N|^''-'' | |^X||^V|| |^Y||^Z|^''*'' | |>||^C|| |altered|<|<| -|f |useful|<|<| *|f |unchanged|<|<| |f -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/14695c4f-e567-40cf-8101-8c7799ea4dee%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

