A while back, I put together a tiddlywiki for a Forth language I'm writing
as part of a retrocomputing project.
 http://chitselb.com/files/tiddlypettil.html . This file is automatically
generated each time I build the source, and most of the tiddlers are the
Forth dictionary, with the tiddlywiki documentation for each forth word
contained in its assembler source between "#if 0" / "#endif" to make the
6502 assembler ignore it.   In the "About PETTIL" tiddler, I used the
expedient of writing.

For Primitives, it would be useful to have a CPU register diagram
indication of which registers and flags (really just N, V, Z, and C) are
affected, and I can do it using tables, but this afternoon I did not
succeed at coming up with a scheme where I can pass in a parameter (e.g.
"*----**" to mean only A, Z and C are modified by this primitive) and
display it in a chart.  Here are a few designs, not sure which one I'll
wind up using yet.

Any help would be appreciated.
Charlie

|''A*''&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;X.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Y.|^- altered<br/>* result<br
/>. unchanged<br/> |
|''N -''&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;V .&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;''Z *''&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;C
.|~|
|Z implies A=0<br/>!Z implies A!=0 |<|

|^X||^V||
|>||^C||