Richard, I appreciate your attempts. And yeah, first though "must be easy -
even trivial"... but no.

I think your proposal still could not handle *arbitrary* lists where the
items (in this case numbers) are not predictable so it wouldn't be possible
to make separate fields for them... at least not without using a listwidget
and a solution that can handle repeated items... which is the problem to
begin with ...

Futher ideas appreciated!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4de31fe3-0f7e-471a-90b7-bb832abc49aa%40googlegroups.com.