Danielo,

Although you made Noteself, I don't blame you for missing it. I was
disappointed that nobody else (anyone) even tried to confirm my results.

Additionally, before giving up, I did re-download the noteself empty.html
and re-try it. I still get those errors on Firefox, but oddly only when
serving up from lighttpd. My instance on Apache and running from a local
file don't mess things up. So, I haven't quite given up. I'm just not
comfortable with not understanding the peculiar situation.

If you point  your web browser at https://wiki.suntrap.ca/noteself.html you
will be accessing my instance. Note, this is just the empty.html (or should
be) from noteself.github.io. I'm running my own couchdb. At the moment I
need to manually create new users and their databases, so it's not for
general use.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/394100a6-9fcf-4000-b9bd-94605628d7e9%40googlegroups.com.