Hi,

You have Apache running on port 80 to serve static files. The Tiddlywiki
server needs to run as a separate process alongside that, on a different
port, and they are accessed as two different services.

If you really need to be able to access both services from the same port, I
guess you will need to configure apache to pass requests to the other port
(your google is as good as mine
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8541182/apache-redirect-to-another-port
?) but I doubt it's worth the trouble.

Do you have the tiddlywiki process actually started on the Pi? Are you able
to access it through :8080/tdnotes ?

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9ad0944-5ea9-4536-8036-d12423df9c39%40googlegroups.com.