At the current time, the TiddlyWiki runs in a node I start manually by
going to www in CLI and is accessed through localhost:8080 (edit and save
work well). localhost:8080/tdnotes gives a 404 (which I assume is because
Apache isn't grabbing the 8080 port which means localhost:8080/tdnotes
actually points to an entirely different location).

Having to add the :8080 is not "the" breaking issue, though (thanks for
clarifying the ports thing) - I'm completely unable to reach the TiddlyWiki
through any other computer than the Pi itself (i.e. through its own
browser). Both [home-network-IP]:8080 [external-IP]:8080 seems to fall in
an absolute limbo on my other computers.

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to setup multiple instances (for instance:
:8080/tdnotes, :8080/project, etc.), but at the current time I can't reach
any instance at all from outside the Pi.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9cfc9700-4df5-4690-b1d8-2f00a596f152%40googlegroups.com.