> The tagging system is great, but the fact that titles of tiddlers are
> unique identifiers is taking a while for me to get used to. I'm anxious
> every time I create a new tiddler because I feel like I need to put a lot
> of thought in to the title, knowing that it has to be unique, but also
> easily referenced via a link or tag.

Yes. I've mentioned this many times. One of the prime tenets of database
theory is that you don't make double-use of a field, especially not a field
that needs to be immutable. To do so invites trouble eventually.

The workaround is to give a unique (perhaps datestamped) name to each
tiddler with a general idea of what it does, and then use the caption field
as the view title. Some of the macros (toc, tabs) in TW already  make use
of the caption field instead of the title field, so that gives you a head
start.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2c0460c3-f2ad-4392-803d-2ffcafc3f277%40googlegroups.com.