Ciao TonyM

I agree and disagree.

I agree in the sense that "steep learning curve" has escaped, through
modern usage, its connection with the 1920's psychologists "learning
curves".

I disagree in the sense that the modern usage of the term is any way
compatible with the originating scholastic metaphors. That is WHY its
interesting to me. Tensions like this say a lot about broader cultural
CHANGE IMO.

Enough of this aside already. I'll shut up.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d0b7bac9-713f-4db8-bd8f-a81f9648afe7%40googlegroups.com.