On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 7:51:16 PM UTC+2, Diego Mesa wrote:

> Thanks Mario - I just wasn't sure if once bundled it would be more of a
> package which is easier to install and uninstall.

At the moment it's easier to tweak, since all the files are visible. ...
and you can easily delete the test-tiddlers.

You just need to keep:

aka-footer ... footer template, that contains a refined version of Jed's
footer code
aka-macros ... 3 macros ... refined, but based on Mark's code
alias-list ... tiddler linked list + all aliases

Once it is a plugin, all the files will be shadow tiddlers, that are "kind
of" hidden. And getting the docs and edition right will be more work then
the functionality itself. ....
That's why there is no timeline.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32c98d62-0fc0-48d1-acc4-913339eee9f6%40googlegroups.com.