Thanks for the reply and your continued hard work Mario! I went ahead and
installed your macros and have been testing them out. Frequently I use
things like:

<<aka Tom>>'s papers

which now renders as: Tom 's papers (Note the space between Tom and the '
character). Is this an easy edit?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ade05358-63c2-4b92-808e-d4f543963ec7%40googlegroups.com.