Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for sharing. Interesting tutorial, I think you and your
sheep macro could charm anybody into learning and using tiddlywiki. Good
idea to introduce the art teacher and the bully, you have matched the fonts
perfectly, I could "feel" the types.

I think I need a sheep macro now, after all my main wiki is about knitting
and wool. Lots of yarn and strange patterns there :-D

I would have thought a clone would be exactly the same, but will you
believe it, the sheep started speaking danish in my Wiki, "mæh" it said ;-)
I do get your point...Båååååh with that font looks ...well, more sheep like.

You mentioned something about a Christmas story. I remember to have seen an
avid knitter who had an animated icon. Old lady knits with wool directly
taken of the sheep. Sheep gets more and more naked and freezing as we get
closer to Christmas. When Christmas comes it turns out that the knitting
was a sweater for her husband, but one sleeve is short, the other very
long. Sweater far too big and especially too long. Husband have to try the
sweater on (he would not dare not to), falls in the long sweater and gets
strangulated in the long sleeve.
THE END.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c3e6a24e-2494-4da0-b522-decf0e13d82d%40googlegroups.com.