perhaps the solution is in the "people space".... about helping the
community develop its shared set of skills with a set of community led
purposes in mind.

I am a great believer in facilitation, i think it needs to come from outside

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYfN%2Be64siwGbAvBG2Kignj2G%2BD%3DhFj7X6z9gghwtaKN1A%40mail.gmail.com.