Josiah,

How about building on top of SheepyWiki [1] and TweetWeaver [2]

TiddlyTweeter can have a column, expanding on his /her Tweets

In SheepyWiki I have built on a pre-release and expanded it prioritising
cloning as main way. There are various versions SheepyWiki1, SheepyWiki2
... get the picture. Each is built on the top of the previous, all junk is
included, minimal deletions. A bricolage.

I choose Dolly the sheep as an icon to make connections to represent
"wandering",  "sheep paths" and "dolly the cloned sheep"

How about this for a suitabley messy process: just start writing on top of
the online version, create your content, link it in then publish it to
github pages. Contributors can write on top of that, or drag and drop
tiddlers onto their own.

To be a zine process, it needs to demonstrate speed and DIY ingenuity above
all. Punk non prog

I guess it has to TiddlyZine. Or maybe TiddlySkunkWorks -- a fanzine for
version XXX pre-release

evoking a skunkworks would highlight the fast and cutting edge aspects of
the TW project

Alex

Alex

[1] https://alexhough.github.io/SheepyWiki7.html