Hi Danielo,

I have been experimenting with my own fork
<https://github.com/ChintiminiFarm/share-project-proposal> of your
tw5-auto-publish2gitlab-pages
<https://gitlab.com/danielo515/tw5-auto-publish2gitlab-pages/tree/master>.
I haven't messed around with either GitHub or a continuous integration tool
like Travis CI before, so it was fun learning about those.  Thanks for the
extensive effort and clear expertise you have put into this project.

My purpose for this exercise is that I want to share a TW5 wiki (a project
that I've been building on my local machine) and I thought that sharing it
as a page from GitHub (or GitLab) would be... nifty.

I see that the "user content" part of your configuration is based around a
single .tid file, and that it looks like you use the Travis CI tools to use
a YML file to auto-generate an index.html file from a .tid file (and then
run some other scripts as well).  Is that correct?

My bigger question:  Is there a way to (re) configure this system so that I
could upload an HTML file (that is a complete TW5 wiki) that I want to
share?  I found out that exporting as a .tid file only exports a single
tiddler, and I have an extended wiki with many (as in hundreds) of
individual tiddlers that I want to share.  So as it stands right now, I
can't use your system to share a completed TW5 wiki from my local machine.
Unless of course, I'm missing something really obvious (which I am the
first to admit happens all the time).

I have (zip|zero|nada) experience with Travis CI and/or YML files, but
perhaps there is some specification I could configure that would let Travis
CI reach in and use a target HTML file (in other words, my source TW5 wiki)
and use that to generate the index.html?

The best of all possible worlds for me would be to upload a TW5 wiki as a
single HTML file into the wiki directory, edit one or more config files to
say: "look for this target HTML file", let Travis CI detect the push event
and have the auto-config "magic" do its stuff.

Best regards,

-- Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/239ec11f-ac8d-442a-afe6-db586f32fc82%40googlegroups.com.