Dear Daniel,

I'm not familiar with the build command too. Every time I got what I needed
learning appropriate examples. For the beginning I may recommend you to
start with:

   - https://tiddlywiki.com/#Generating%20Static%20Sites%20with%20TiddlyWiki
   -
   https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2657#issuecomment-267390965