interesting, works smoothless here on chrome, firefox and beaker

I've experienced that generally tw runs faster on my linuxes than my
windowses

If this has something to do with the eval plugin itself ... I doubt a little

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/26ffa782-9cef-45e2-adb7-76cbe7a884db%40googlegroups.com.