yes, that's something to decide

pinch zoom on tiddlers is meant to change their widths. that's done by
applying a "span" class (span-2 span-3 span-4 span-6 span-9 span-12)
at the moment, this works only when set to 1

it's a missing implementation in the columns macro. it should generate also
the widths for each span-class ... the classes are applied in either
column-view

I just let column "1" not be influenced by this macro to still be able to
pinch-zoom, but it should change so that then tiddlers fill the whole width

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ae533fa4-5286-4874-b14b-01a2d1889f7a%40googlegroups.com.