Is there anyway to use javascript logic within list widget?
How do we use if then else logic in nested lists?
And how do these nested lists work anyway!?
Why does the output change when we add a newline after opening tag?
Man TW5 is so different than TWC!

The problem is I need tiddlywiki. I could go back to tw classic but I do
not want to, given the promise of next 25 years.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6ee988e5-a5f6-4367-98e7-b11b81a6060c%40googlegroups.com.