Hi passingby,

you could use a javascript macro
(https://tiddlywiki.com/dev/index.html#JavaScript%20Macros).

Or you could use a plugin of mine named Spilot4Tw
(https://www.quaraman.de/tw/pilot.html).

Or the formula plugin: http://evanbalster.com/tiddlywiki/formulas.html .

It depends on your needs what is the best.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/86458ef0-4b96-423d-bcdd-4149b3943193%40googlegroups.com.