On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 2:45:35 PM UTC-6, Arlen Beiler wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I would like to hear your thoughts on TiddlyServer now that it has been
> out for a few months. So here are a few questions.
>
> 1. What do you like about it?

It just works.

I like that I can use olde-worlde flatfile TWs *AND* node-style TWs side by
side or spread over my entire LAN.

> 2. What is one improvement that would significantly make it more usable
> for you?

In the core? Nothing.  Setup confused me a lot in the beginning.  I came at
it without any experience of setting up a node TW beforehand. My node
experience in general is pretty good, as is my flatfile TW experience, so
perhaps a review/rewrite of the setup guide might be a good idea.

> 3. What use case should it be extended to fit, in your opinion?

None that I can think of.  I'll defer to others on this.

> 4. What, if any, would you say is its Achilles's heel?

Nothing I've found.  It runs and runs for weeks on end.

The answers will help me know where to direct my focus next.

> Of course, continued maintenance requires time, and time requires income.
> My work has nothing to do with Tiddlywiki and so there is no way
> financially for me to maintain TiddlyServer on a regular basis. If you
> support TiddlyServer financially, it will allow me to direct more of my
> attention to developing it. I enjoy working with TiddlyServer and
> TiddlyWiki but I am not able to direct a lot of attention to it at the
> present.

Time I paid a visit to paypal.

There is, of course, no reason you need to, but it seemed right and fair to

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9160dbce-b2fd-4c11-9bb0-880bf324f319%40googlegroups.com.