Ciao Arlen

I found it stable and works WELL.

For MYSELF I'm CONTENT.

For NEW USERS I don't think its quite so easy at first. I'm not quite sure
what the solution is.

One thought I had before was making it bit more like an "installer", with
some interactive questions that then auto-make settings on initial setup.
But I guess that's quite complicated to pull off cross platform? But I'd
like leave the thought of that at least.

You are right to ask for money.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cba670bb-df01-46d5-82ab-fe79155a20ef%40googlegroups.com.