Hi,

well.... In german we say "wenn ich mich an einem Problem festgebissen
habe"- I don't know how to say in englisch- maybe something like biten into
a problem??

I don't give up.

Again I looked into it.
And found, that the
<h1 class="tc-site-title">
.tc-site-title, .tc-titlebar {
    font-size: 2.35em;
    line-height: 1.2em;
    color: #911115;
    margin: 0px 0px -10px;
        margin-top: 0px;
        margin-right: 0px;
        margin-bottom: 0px;
        margin-left: 0px;
    font-weight: 300;
}

made the problem with the rating-stars & the icons.
This is the correct one:

<h1 class="tc-site-title">
.tc-site-title, .tc-titlebar {
    font-size: 2.35em;
    line-height: 1.2em;
    color: #911115;
    margin: 0px 0px -4px;
        margin-top: 0px;
        margin-right: 0px;
        margin-bottom: -4px;
        margin-left: 0px;
    font-weight: 300;
}

Maybe you / someone could tell me, how to write that all into a tiddler (or
several tiddlers?)?

@Birthe:

>  .tc-titlebar is the bar with tiddler title and tiddler controls. Above
> you first set that to a big size and later you ask for .tc-tiddler-title to
> be smaller. You have to decide what you want to make it sork.

 >>>Even if would know what to do with your information (where to edit
what) I still don't know, how to write all that into a tiddler, so that it
is saved.
:-(
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e8ad1eeb-26b9-4ce7-b19e-4b901e3bc0f0%40googlegroups.com.