Hello dear community members,

This is a result of my interest in optimizing the use of colours/colors in
palettes and webdesign in general. Accessibility and user experience could be
improved much on most websites only by optimizing contrasts …

At the moment I am using ColorAction in my Bricks CSS studio to create colour
palettes where several definitions depend on other colours. See it in action
here
https://tid.li/tw5/test/bricks.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Fbricks%2Fpaletteeditor

The Plugin
=========

This plugin lets you work with one or two colors using one or two of these
possibilities:

"actions" tell you something about a color

"modifications" calculate a new color based on an input color

additionally you can set an "alpha" value for the resulting color

"utilities" give you a random color or spin the color wheel

"two color actions" compare or combine colors in different ways (mix,
alphablend, equality check, contrast, readability level)

The macro handles most methods from https://github.com/bgrins/TinyColor#methods
plus an additional alphablend action.

Backup what you have and get it from https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html

Readme, usage examples and license: