Man, that is seriously clever on WCAG 2.0! I hope users realise how smart
this gadget is!

Thomas Elmiger wrote:

> These colour combinations have too low contrast (value on the right).
> Therefore they fail the WCAG 2.0 test for accessibility.

Okay, there an oddity at 50-50 Lighten Black. I assume this is because the
foreground and background coincide? Might be worth a note on that?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/89ca4d88-d245-479b-ae97-3456720545e5%40googlegroups.com.