In nearly every jurisdiction on the planet copyright is automatic, the
moment a work is created it is automatically put under copyright assigned
to the creator of the work. This even applies when an infant scribbles
their first crayon drawing.

For any copyrighted work if no license is attached the work is by default
"All rights reserved" which by law means nobody else can use it for most
purposes including putting a copy in their own TiddlyWiki.

To get what I suspect is the desire of most of the "I Don't Want A License
License" people they need to add a statement (license) putting the work in
the public domain so that anyone can do anything they want with it.
https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/ or
https://creativecommons.org/choose/mark/

Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c89b347f-47e1-4855-add6-3c2d33d6df9f%40googlegroups.com.