Surya,

I understand the difficulties you are facing, my point on the space issue
is do not concern yourself until you experience the problems you fear.

It is not possible to to give a clear statement about TiddlyWiki working
sizes as there are many variables, since mobile use is somewhat new we do
not have a long history to work from.
In addition mobile can be impacted by the phone itself and the browser you
are using perhaps even more than technical issues in TiddlyWiki.

I use a 17MB+ TiddlyWIki Classic on TiddlyDesktop, and a number of 10Mb+
TW5s in FireFox via TiddlyServer with no issues.

It is amazing what you have achieved with the language differences and
technical inexperience its is a testament to your determination, and the
support of this forum that you have achieved so much. You must be
congratulated.

I for one have found coding TiddlyWiki difficult despite my experience
because in some ways it is still a "work in progress" and not always well
documented, a lot of us are working to improve it for new users.

The key piece of experience I am trying to share is "be careful not to make
it too complicated for yourself by holding onto concerns such as space
requirements".  At this stage of your learning it is best to use existing
tools and plugins and deal with space issues when they arise.

As I have not being pushing the mobile wiki size much perhaps others have
tips, My mobile use has being with mobile dedicated wikis on top of Turmux
allowing me to view the wiki from the desktop over the local area network.
My Mobile apps are so far designed to meet specific mobile needs, not every
need.

I plan to release some plugins that may help you but others need to help
you with the above technical questions.

Best of luck
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20a95b44-5323-4a42-bb02-2c4b845e555c%40googlegroups.com.