Hi furicle,

It sounds like the best solution would be create a tiddler deserializer for the
message/rfc822 format. A deserializer is a JavaScript function that generates
tiddlers given a block of text and a MIME type. The message/rfc822 format can
contain multiple blocks of content (eg, a message and the attached images)
which would be converted into separate tiddlers.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston